As a specialist landscape architecture consultancy WAHO offers a breadth of landscape-related consultancy services to ensure a holistic design approach and delivery for each project.
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
- Design of external and public open spaces considering materiality, plant specification, grading, vehicular and pedestrian circulation, bespoke landscape structures and proprietary landscape furniture specification. Documentation and specifications follow international standards for landscape architects.
- URBAN DESIGN
- Space planning and urban design for large scale developments undertaking site analysis and defining the overall spatial layout and hierarchy of space, development codes and design guidelines.
- IRRIGATION DESIGN
- Specialist irrigation design including layout plans and detailed equipment specification for low water use irrigation networks to address various municipality and developer requirements.
- WATER FEATURE DESIGN
- Design of water features including layout, finishes and associated pump and filter equipment for dynamic, efficient and playful water features and water bodies.
- LANDSCAPE LIGHTING DESIGN
- Detailed layout and specification of industry-leading landscape lighting proposals that consider the latest in lighting technologies.
- SIGNAGE & WAYFINDING
- Detailed design and layout of sitewide signage and way finding including monumental entry signs, directional signage, feature signage, traffic and emergency signage.
- LANDSCAPE COST ANALYSIS & BOQ
- Preparation of landscape schedules, quantities and the applicable rates to formulate accurate cost analysis for the landscape proposal.
- SITE SUPERVISION
- Post contract site supervision on either a part-time and full-time basis to oversee the built landscape works from commencement to project handover. Ensuring the timely delivery of quality landscapes that accurately reflect the landscape architectural documentation.